Friday, January 29, 2016

Blog Spot Assignment 2

In my opinion everyone needs to find a temporary escape to get away from reality. Getting away from reality gives people time to clear their heads and think more clearly. My temporary escape is my bed. This might sound kind of crazy but , that's where I go to get away from all my problems and other things. My bed has always been there and I know any one will not mess with me while I'm in bed. By just sitting in my bed to think gives me so much peace and a chance to think more clearly. It's good to have a temporary escape to get away from all your problem and things just for a while.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that everyone needs a happy place. My happy place is also where I escape my problems. My happy place also allow me to think and have peace. Great post

    ReplyDelete