Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Blog Post Assignment 7

 The American dream is that every us citizen should have equal opportunity. The American dream is what most people outside the united states dream of. The American dream gives people who do not stay in the united States something to look forward too , if they ever decide to come here. Immigrants and other people from other countries take more advantage of the American then the actual Americans. Their are many concepts of the American . The American dream mostly in my opinion is every one have equal opportunity and the opportunity to do whatever they want (as long as it's legal). That's what I think the American dream is.

    My American dream is to become a successful Psychologist. One day I hope to start up my own psychology practice. I have one than one American dream actually. If things don't seem to work out with being a psychologist , I would love to become a computer engineer! I love everything about computers and the way that they work. Also , I would like to have a good husband , nice car and two story house . These are a few of my 'American Dreams'. I think everyone could achieve the American dream if they really out their minds to it .

No comments:

Post a Comment